Monday, July 26, 2010

First Weekend in Texas!

Boy did that weekend go fast!! Friday night we just hung around the house with Terence and caught up on True Blood. We have been watching that every single night! I don't know what we are going to do when we are all caught up! Before I got here, I found a dresser on craigslist and asked Charles to pick it up for me. Well Charles decided that he wanted to make it look nicer so he decided to start sanding it so that he could restain it. Once I got here, it was not finished! So on Saturday, I finished sanding it while Charles mowed the lawn, and then we stained it together. It was so easy and we had fun! Saturday night was one of his friend's wifes birthday. We went out to dinner at this brewhouse around here and then we went bowling with Matt, Charles' old housemate and his girlfriend. I was TERRIBLE at bowling but it was still fun! After bowling, we just came back to the house and hung out with Matt and Danelle.

Sunday was very relaxing. We went to mass and then food shopping. We had a list of things to buy, but Charles wanted to walk up and down every aisle. I said that is deadly because we will be buying things we don't need! And of course we bought alot that wasn't necessary. After that we just watched more True Blood, made dinner, and watched more True Blood.

Well it is Monday now and of course Charles doesn't want to go to work! The kitchen is sort of a mess so I just made a pot of coffee, I am going to clean the dishes, and then maybe go for a run! I think I talked to everyone in my family this weekend and even ichatted with some! It was nice to see everyone and talk to everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What did you make for dinner?

Colleen said...

we had a light dinner. Something Charles was craving that his mother used to make him. Zucchini in red sauce! It was delish!