Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My life so far...

So it is Wednesday night and so far the week has been very nice and relaxing! I wake up with Charles at 5:45am and he leaves for PT and I go back to bed! I then wake up again at 8am when Charles gets back from PT. He just comes home to eat breakfast and maybe take a shower and then he heads back to work! I have been running errands, bank, post office, food shopping. Today I went to the driving range. Charles, T-bone, and myself are planning on going golfing tomorrow! Yikes I'm nervous! Today I also went to the lake. It is about 20-25 minutes from the house. It was very nice but it was a little sad to see how the children acted and how the parents reacted to the children. We have been watching True Blood at night and catching up on the previous seasons. Tomorrow looks like it is going to be laundry day! The hamper gets fuller faster when 2 people are putting clothes in there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How were the children acting? Kids whats the matter with kids today..lalala

Colleen said...

The children were just not listening to the parents, and throwing sand after the parents told them 2 times to stop doing it. I just didnt like the interaction between the parents and the children!