Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Long Day


So after driving for 4 and a half hours in the rain, and then touring Washington, DC for 7 hours, it was nice to relax and eat some dinner. We had a fun time in DC being tourist. There is soooo much there to see that we didn't even see everything! We did a hop on hop off bus which was good to see the whole city. We got off at a few places but not as many as we should have. The weather cleared up and it ended up to be a beautiful day. Hence my sunburned forehead from when I fell asleep on the bus. Yes at one point, Charles and I were both sleeping on the bus! I guess Charles had an excuse since he drove all morning, but me.... I just fall asleep everywhere!! Add a DC tour to that list! We finally made it back to the hotel and took a walk to a liquor store and to find food! There was a DP Dough in the shopping center and I reminisced on the days I stayed with Cait at Holy Cross and ordered late night DP Dough! It was so delicious then, but for dinner, not to good! Maybe we should have purchased the Natty Light 150 cans for $50 at the nearby liquor store and then ordered the DP Dough.

Well the ESPYs are starting soon and we are planning on getting up early to head to Ohio to see the Divens!!!

2 comments:

Kelly Canizaro said...

I so look forward to hearing more about your trip / seeing where else Colleen will fall asleep. Take lots of pictures!

Unknown said...

I wonder where she got the falling asleep from...